Android is one of the best mobile operating systems around today. The problem people face is how to disable or unlock android phone password or pattern lock if you have forgotten it.
No one is prefect, if you have forgotten your android password or pattern i will discuss how you can unlock your android device that is already locked with a few easy tips, all you have to do is to follow instructions and Bam!!! you are done.
I try to make my tutorials easy to follow for readers but if you have a problem, you can easily use the comment box and i will get to you as soon as possible 🙂 .
A Must Read : Top Best Chat Apps For Android Devices
Steps On How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock Or Password
To get your pattern lock or password off your locked android device,follow these instructions.
- First you will switch of your Android device.
- After switching of your android device, press your up volume button and Press It down.
- Now press the power button and hold it too along with the volume up button.
- It will start a secret terminal interface.
- Then press to use home button for scroll up and down.
- Then you will get to the choose option DELETE ALL USER DATA.
- Select the option and wait
- Your device will take some time but after it will restart and you will find out your android device has been unlocked.
By following these instructions above you will successfully unlock your android device.
A Must Read : How To Make Your Android Battery Last Longer Than Usual
The above method will unlock your android phone which has been locked by password or even the popular pattern lock.
NOTE by performing this method you will loose all your contacts and everything on your phone, everything will be back to default as you bought the android device. I hope you understand how to unlock Android Pattern lock and password easily.