I don’t know why but I find this kind of annoying to fill in surveys before I download some files so I therefore thought of methods to bypass this step and I did a search and i found out a amazing method on how to bypass surveys to download files from some sharing sites. I know some bloggers and webmasters want to make money but when the surveys don’t just end its very annoying.
I don’t know if its only me that finds this a problem, so if you see this as a problem read on as I show you how to bypass the survey and go straight to what you want to download and bounce out of the site. Yea, the method is very great and easy to get.
The trick is something which you will disable in your browser to be able to bypass the survey which comes as a pop up, now this browsers are the common ones which will explain on how to disable it such as Mozilla firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer so if you don’t have any of these browsers I advice you to download them.
When you visit the site you want to download the file from and the survey pop up to bypass it follow the instruction below with the associated browser. So follow the instructions below to get the best result.
A Must Read: Top Sites Like Fiverr And Offers More Than $5 Per Gig
How To Bypass Survey To Download Files On Different Browsers
- Click on the “Tools” tab
- Under Tools Dropdown menu you will find Options; click on Options
- A pop up will show, click on Content
- And Ok and refresh the site.
- Click on the Button at the Right corner of your chrome browser
- Click on “Settings”
- The result will bring Content settings
- And save it and refresh the page.
- Click on the Tools Tab in the browser
- Then click on Internet Options
- On The box that popped up, Click on the Security Tab
- click on Custom Level
- Scroll down and disable the Java options
- And save it and refresh the page
A Must Read: 8 Top Alternative To Photoshop And Can Be Used To Edit Pictures